Before engaging our services, all clients are advised to read and acknowledge our full terms and conditions.
This contract is entered into between Esabi and your company (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the day you engage our services, whether written or verbally.
1. Esabi will provide Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (hereinafter refer referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Esabi will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
2. All invoices must be paid in full within 14 days of date of invoice.
3. Esabi’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
- to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and
- to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
4. Esabi’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “backlinks” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimisation site content for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of acquiring keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Creating blog posts and social media posts.
5. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a client email address (@domain) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorisation to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, website images, leaflets, content, etc, for any use as deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine optimisation purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in contextual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
6. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Esabi has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of websites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Esabi does not guarantee #1 ranked positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Esabi will re-optimise the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g. paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Esabi can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Esabi does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- There are minimum terms, therefore Clients may cancel at any stage. Where payment has been made in advance of work being carried out and SEO work ceases, no refunds will be given .
- There are no fixed contract terms unless otherwise agreed.
- Clients must serve Esabi a minimum of 30 days notice (in writing) to cancel any service with us.
- If we do not receive payment for work carried out within our standard 14 day term, ongoing work will cease immediately until payment is received in full. Delay in payment may negatively affect your site’s performance on the search engines.
7. Esabi is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
8. Additional Services not listed herein (copywriting, email marketing campaigns, training and consultation, etc.) will be provided for
a fee at our standard hourly rate, or for an agreed set fee.
9. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Esabi for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Esabi and its subcontractors
from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
10. Esabi is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimised). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on our current standard hourly rate. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Esabi’s obligation to provide SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct continually overwrites or negates the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Esabi, then Esabi’s obligation to provide SEO services for shall terminate at our discretion.